21 x 15 cm, 64 S., überw. Ill.: vierf.; engl.
In den Warenkorb
Top 10 im Webshop:
1. Hans-Peter Falkner: 890 gstanzln
2. Tamara Gillesberger: Hausapotheke für Energiearbeit
3. Franz Josef Stangl: Klosterzögling
4. Franzobel: Adpfent
5. Axel Ruoff: Apatit
6. Fritz Friedl: Wachau – Wein – Welt | Texte
7. Robert Streibel: Krems 1938 – 1945
8. Fritz Friedl: Wachau – Wein – Welt | Fotos
9. Markus Lindner: Schmelze
10. Jessica Huijnen: Impression, Der
When our black cat wanted to go outside, it would jump on to the kitchen window board, where we kept a blue plastic basket. We would then lift the cat in the blue basket, open the kitschen window an lower the basket two floors down with a rope. Before the basket touched the ground, the cat would jump out. We left the basket down there, waiting for the cat to come back in. It never returned home that way.
When we moved to a new home, the cat went outside on her own.
When it was time to come back in, the cat would always be waiting at the door of our former house. It took three months until it gave up.